Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Book!

I finally got my book published. Its on Amazon, Kindle, and Createspace book store site. I'm going to use the money that I recieve to get a place other than my parents' basement, and save for Hazel's college fund. I really am excited to get out into the writing industry(FINALLY!!) and I hope that I can get as much support from everyone as possible! Thank you so much for being so helpful in my journey and for my friends and family for being so great to me in general.

The link to the book: Createspace Estore

Here's the overall summary.

Rowan lives her life, dealing with an abusive controlling boyfriend, and struggling with her issues with the world when Aiden walks into her life. After a wild encounter, she learns she is a princess in a land where fairies rule, and she just became queen.Its a story about teenage struggles, growing up, and loss, along with depression and feelings most teenagers deal with on a daily basis while being placed in another world.

No comments:

Post a Comment