Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Love in My Arms

Hazel came home today from the house being quarantined from her because we all were sick.

As soon as I saw her I was down on the floor hugging her and playing with her. I missed her little arms flapping around, and her big infectious smile and her bright blue eyes.

She was so happy but so tired. I love her, and I'm starting to relax about her. I touch her now, and sometimes I don't even want to let go. I love her so much. So now I'm trying to reach out into the community. I'm going on more dates with Jeff and Hazel, and our friends. I'm trying and starting to feel a bit better outside of the basement and house. I'm trying to help people again. And I'm trying to be helpful to my close friends. You know who you are.

I want to help them see clearly again...and see what they need.

So...my challenge: DO SOMETHING FOR SOMEONE ELSE, WHETHER ITS JUST LISTENING AND GIVING ADVICE, OR JUST TAKING A STEP BACK AND HAVING A CONVERSATION!

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/In-the-Shadow-of-Daylight-Blog/120031064836163

No comments:

Post a Comment