Thursday, January 24, 2013

A Night Out

Well, tonight Jeff, Hazel and I got to go out to dinner with one of Jeff's guy friends (yes. he has guy friends :P not just me and Hazel). We had a nice dinner, and since I started my new meds, no breakdowns, or panic attacks.

Hazel loved Jeff's friend, and she was all smiles and giggles all evening in the restaurant, and in the car. She fell asleep on the way home from dinner, and woke up in time to play with the puppy before heading to bed. Tomorrow I'll be hanging out with one of my good friends Alisa.

We've already planned to start an anime marathon, something I've wanted to do for a while, and we just need to sort out how long she'll be able to stay over since she lives about an hour away. Today has been pretty great, no breakdowns. I had time to take a bath together (BUBBLES!) and had some time to use a mint mud mask that really helped me relax. I even had the motivation to straighten my hair.

Okay, so my challenge for the moms out there: I WANT YOU TO TAKE THE TIME TO PAMPER YOURSELF! EVEN IF ITS JUST A MINUTE MORE OF SLEEPING IN, OR EVEN JUST PAINTING YOUR NAILS. EVEN DOING YOUR HAIR IN THAT DOWN HAIRSTYLE INSTEAD OF THE MESSY MOMMY PONYTAIL!

My challenge to all the dads out there: I WANT YOU TO SPEND TIME WITH THE GUYS THIS WEEKEND! YOU GUYS NEED SOME FUN TOO!

My challenge to all the norms out there....screw you (kidding!!!): TRY SOMETHING NEW! WATCH A NEW MOVIE YOU NORMALLY WOULD NEVER PICK OFF THE SHELF! TRY TO CUT LOOSE!

My challenge for the great grandparents/grandparents: I WANT YOU TO SPEND AT LEAST A DAY WITH THE GRANDKIDS! HAVE FUN WITH THEM, SPOIL THEM (NO DON'T! WE ALL KNOW HOW THAT GOES!) AND JUST ENJOY THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment