Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Colors

I know this may seem like a strange thing, but when I meet people, I smell them and try to find a color to suit their smell. When I decide on a color that determines whether or not I'm "compatible" with them as a friend. Hazel is a soft purple-lavender, and I can't get enough of her smell, so when I miss her, I will smell her favorite blanket (creepy i know, but hey it was originally was my Christmas present this year!! i just let her have it because she loved it.) to keep me calm.

When I first met Jeff, I told him his color when I hugged him. I kind of blurted it out, "Purple, you smell like purple." and that earned me the title of being his weird girlfriend later on. BUT lately...his color has changed ever so slightly from a vibrant purple to now more like a deeper darker purple. and kind of dulled. I guess that just means he's matured. Julia has a color, it's periwinkle. Kelsey has a color, it's a purple and pink mixture. My friend Twiggit was a vibrant Irish green.

Colors mean a lot to me, and so do the people who smell like them. I know it sounds weird, but knowing that colors don't change when the people take a step back from me. I know that if they ever want to be friends again, that nothing will really have changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment