Friday, March 22, 2013

Love with Challenges

Jeff and I aren't perfect. We'll be the first people to admit that. We bicker, but we make up for everything by how we care about each other. Everyday is a challenge, and we accept that. Love isn't a cake walk, it's a challenge to show the world that there is someone out there that can drive you crazy, make you mad, and be your other half all at the same time, despite differences that exist between two people.

I love Jeff, and I know he loves me. He doesn't need to say it, but I know he does. I know I'm a grouchy, mean-spirited girl, but he brings out the side of me that I keep hidden. Its the side when I cry, laugh, and cuddle, and I never want to leave his side, it makes me so happy to know that I found the love of my life, and he's perfect to me, despite all the little pet peeves about him, I wouldn't want him any other way.

That's how love should be. I challenge everyone in the world to find a love like that, where its not who has given up more for the other, its about the time you spend together, and how you feel around them.

Love is about the feeling you're consumed with when you see them. That is love, when you can't imagine life without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment