Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Publish

Well, I decided that I will self publish my books. I'm just hoping that I can receive as much support in my writing books as my blog and in my recovery.

My book is about two teenagers in a new world that one of them knew existed and the other didn't know about it, but was meant to rule it. Its based off my emotions from the past year and how I wish I could be (how I used to be). I incorporate several thoughts and emotions a teenager faces when dealing with something new. I try to keep it light and funny, while still having serious moments in between all the interacting characters, and I involve the environment as much as possible.

I'll update when it will go on sale on amazon, and let everyone know, so if you want to support me, please buy my book when it is on the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment