Sunday, February 3, 2013

A Fun Way to Race

As today started, Jeff and I both woke up from nightmares, mine involving vampires trying to kill my baby, and Jeff's...that's his business. After I saw Hazel sleeping happily upstairs, I took a shower and got ready before grabbing my girlie Julia for our group date with Jeff and Andrew.

We all had a wonderful day, and had so much fun, thanks to The Amazing Pizza Machine and bad drivers causing Jeff's comical road-rage rant of curses. Getting out with a group of people helped ease my feelings about being out of the house, and I really enjoyed myself, even though I didn't get to beat anyone at Go-Karts, or Bumper Cars. I at least scored the most at Ice-Ball and Julia and I both got Hazel a princess crown for her to wear on her birthday which is getting closer everyday.


I left the Pizza Machine with a great big stupid fat grin on my face and I felt like a million bucks.

So...this week(WHOLE WEEK) I want you to try to have fun with anything and everything you do. Do it with a smile! Be nice! Laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment