Sunday, February 10, 2013

For My Zing

Well, this week has come so fast. Its nearly Valentine's Day, and as it approaches, I am getting anxious, nervous and worried. Why? Because I'm scared Jeff will pull away. Last night, I could not fall asleep until I was holding his hand and laying on his chest, and I did NOT want him to move, he barely got to go to the kitchen for a bowl of cereal, because I was scared he was going to run away.

I love him, but alot of our little fights happen because I'm scared of losing him, or of him leaving me because he'll realize I'm just a touch screwy in the head. He continually tells me he knows that I'm screwy, but that I'm just weird, and that's what he loves about me. I call myself crazy and he tells me I'm not, and that he loves me.

He means so much to me...He is my life preserver, my rock, my love, and my other half. I do not know what I would do without him. He is always going to be my safe place to hide in when I need to.

So, I dedicate this blog post to him. We may have our fights, we may have our struggles, we may disagree on movies every time we go to the movie store, we may not like each others' video games, but...I will always love you, you are always in my heart. Forever. You are my Zing.

No comments:

Post a Comment