Friday, February 1, 2013

Something Great and Something Wonderful

Today, I woke up, ate some cookies and actually got dressed.

I put on a fitted t-shirt, and a white fashion hoodie, and my smooth black jeans. I also brushed my hair, and put on some light make up, mostly around my eyes and lips, with no foundation. And I felt beautiful. I still do. I feel wonderful.

We took Hazel out to her doctor's appointment, yes I went outside! And I liked it, despite it being below zero.

Hazel went to her grandpa's for a while and when Jeff and I got home, we were hugging and talking. I looked down at my stomach as he unzipped my coat, and said, "I'm fat." and smacked my baby belly fat.

He pulled off my coat, and said, "No you are not, you are much more beautiful than when i met you, you look healthy, not anarexic. I like you this way. I love you this way."

And it made me feel so much happier and I felt like some of my sadness was going away.

So...my challenge for you: FIND SOMETHING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF AND TRY TO TAKE CARE OF IT, AND LET THAT PART OF TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF SPREAD INTO THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AND BODY! WE OWE IT TO OURSELVES TO DO THIS. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SKINNY TO BE BEAUTIFUL!

Facebook Fan Page
Please share with friends and family! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment