Thursday, February 7, 2013

What Hurts The Most

I'm a young mom, as you know. And I was talking to another young mom friend I have named Ashley. She is experiencing the same anger and frustrations I am having. Our babies were born a few months apart, and right now we're both mad.

We're mad that no one calls or messages just to check up. Hey, hello? Yeah, hi. WE'RE STILL PEOPLE HERE WE JUST HAVE KIDS!! I am so ready to scream at everyone and just freak out because with all the hints and shit, NO ONE CALLS! I try to be nice, and I try to hold it in.

Oh? You say YOU"RE busy? You were never busy before! I am so angry with all the people who used to talk to me, because you all don't even seem to care, do you even think about me? I helped you so much in the past and when I need some help, NO ONE IS THERE (except Jeff, but he doesn't count because he hasn't abandoned me and Hazel!)

I reach out. I try to grab your attention, and I get nothing. Soon, I WILL clean out my friends list. I have tried, but you don't even seem to consider me human.

So, if you actually do care, prove it. Just prove it, I don't care if you have to walk up to my front door and tell me you're sorry, I want some proof.

If you don't, go ahead and remove me, I have tried.

Thank you for your consideration,

Kendra

Facebook Fan Page

No comments:

Post a Comment