Saturday, February 2, 2013

Outside and....shopping.

I'm a mom, but I'm still a girl. So I finally got the guts to go shopping, and found a little too much, but that's fine, I've trimmed down alot since i gave birth and I needed new clothes (I finally fit into size fours-with room to spare!) I wasn't as anxious shopping in the mall and other stores, than waiting to go shopping.

I did have a great day out, left home around 11 A.M. and got home around 7 P.M. I even managed to put together an outfit for under $50 from Kohl's, and Wet Seal. I'll show a picture tomorrow probably this is going to be a short one.

And the little girl inside me came out to play when I found glow in the dark neon green nail polish at Claire's.

Shopping is therapy for girls, we just need a splurge every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment